1. Are you named after anyone? My paternal grandfather, although, truth be told, dear old Dad couldn't spell worth a damn.
2. When was the last time you cried? The death of a favorite aunt.
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself? Why not? I'm deplorably adorable.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Define "sarcasm" and "a lot". That would be a resounding "Hell, yeah!"
6. Will you ever bungee jump? No. I'm not suicidal, and I wouldn't trust anyone who suggested I try it.
7. What's your favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats Vanilla Clusters and Product 19.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? That they outnumber me.
9. What's your eye color? Dark brown.
10. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies. My definition of "happy endings" traumatizes people.
11. Favorite smells? Good, fresh brewed coffee, old books, and Polish smoked kielbasa .
12. Summer or winter? Winter.
13. Computer or television? Neither. I'm a reader.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? San Francisco.
15. Do you have any special talents? Driving other people crazy. It's a gift.
16. Where were you born? Englewood, New Jersey.
17. What are your hobbies? Reading. Walking around, taking in the sights. A little writing. Exploring used bookstores and libraries. Hanging around with my furry little brother.
18. Do you have any pets? I have a dog. I've always had dogs, and always will. My furry family.
19. Favorite movie? Arsenic and Old Lace, The Wolfman (Original), Seven.
20. Do you have any siblings? A furry little brother and two younger sisters.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? That's a lost cause, but I've always wanted to be a librarian, or own a specialty bookstore.
That's me. Who are you?